0
If you've been following along with my weight loss journey, you know that a few weeks ago Joel and I started a weight loss competition between us.  And while our intentions were good, at the end of the day, our living arrangement at the time was preventing Joel from really committing to it.  And it wasn't just him, I tried hard during those 8 months of living with his mom to lose weight as well, and it simply wasn't happening, despite my awesome attendance at the gym 4-5 days/week.  There's a whole slew of excuses that I will save you from.

So, now that we're out on our own again, and he has been able to join a gym now, the competition is back on track!  Below are our stats.  We weighed in on Friday, July 1 and this is what we're working with:

Joel (6'): 240.3
Hilary (5'8"): 261.2

You'll notice that I gained 4 pounds since last week.  One explanation for this is definitely due to TOM.  Sure, it's not the reason for all 4 pounds gained, but I did hop back on the scale Saturday morning to find that I was 259.8.  I've been feeling super bloated over the last 2 days due to TOM and I'm not too concerned about the gain.  Yeah, I'm not pleased with it, but I literally just got myself back on track after the move.  I'm not worried - I know that the weight will start coming back off soon enough!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Gain / HJ Competition by title The HilJoe Competition - Revitalized!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/07/the-hiljoe-competition-revitalized.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo The HilJoe Competition - Revitalized! Updated at : 3:30 AM
Sunday, July 3, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top