0

Howdy friends! I can’t believe it’s been a week and half already since I last posted! We’ve been busy though! If you want to see what we’ve been up to click here to hop on over to our family blog!

On to business though! So over the last week and half (or so) I haven’t been good with my workouts (AKA walking). Pretty sure I only got in 2…but in my defense my main job these days is taking care of this cutie and it’s been much TOO HOT to take her outside. DSC00343 - Copy

But I have been better about my eats compared to my workouts! I’ve been getting in lots of fresh fruits & veggies. After grocery shopping over the weekend our fridge was filled with carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, strawberries, apples, bananas, yogurt, peaches, etc!! Lots of great healthy choices!!

Next week (Tuesday) I go in to the doctor for my 6 week post partum check up. As long as everything checks out I should be given the thumbs up for exercise!! My plan to start at square one with the coach to 5K (C25K)  program. It’s a great program that is designed to get anyone from the couch to running 5K in just 9 weeks. I will talk more on this next week once I get the green light! Winking smile

On to the weight loss portion. I’m down another 2lbs over the last week and half. So to be where I was pre-baby I have about 18lbs to lose still (down 37lbs). I’m feeling good and anxious to increase my workouts next week.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Ta ta for now Smile

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title TGIF!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/07/tgif.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo TGIF! Updated at : 9:25 AM
Friday, July 29, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top