0
I'm feeling very lethargic and stressed today.  Tomorrow morning, Joel and I leave for Savannah, GA for the next 7 days.  I have not been getting good sleep all week, struggling to fall asleep right away, as I normally do, and instead laying there tossing and turning for an hour or more.  It has caught up to me today, finally.  My bags are not packed, but a list is made.  I just need to DO it.  I decided to leave work at noon today, work from home the rest of the day, so I can get some stuff done while being at home.  This will help relieve the stress factor for sure.

Back to weight loss crap :)

Last night was to be my second WWM, but the leader was not able to make it due to the severe storms we had roll through the metro area, and subsequent traffic backups.  Welcome to DC folks, the city that cannot handle any kind of weather what so ever (including sunshine - sometimes that can prove to be blinding when trying to drive on the highways in the morning/afternoon)!  Instead, I just weighed in and left.  I did have a great loss since last week, but as I said yesterday, I'm only going by my Friday weigh in's officially.       

Shall we go back to more important things?

I've never been to Savannah, but have always wanted to go.  Why?  Well, before there was the "butter lady",
I just liked how the town rolled off my tongue - "Savannahhhh" - sounds so pretty and relaxing and lovely. 

Then I fell in love with Paula Deen, the butter lady.  Her restaurant and store are high on my priority list of places to visit when we arrive.

She's so beautiful - I hope I look that good when I'm her age!
I just picture Savannah as being the perfect town - lots of flowers, pretty tree-lined streets, right on the water, NICE people, just the right amount of people - not so overly populated like DC, pretty plantation-style homes with perfect lawns, cutsie shops.. etc.  Everything I want in the town of my dreams!



Have you been there before?
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Miscellaneous / Weight Watchers by title Sleepy Thursday.... and Vacay!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/07/sleepy-thursday-and-vacay.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Sleepy Thursday.... and Vacay! Updated at : 10:17 AM
Thursday, July 14, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top