0
I was recently featured on The PriorFatGirl's website!  Jen, PFG creator, asked her readers to send in pictures of themselves covered in sweat for her "Sweat is Beautiful" campaign.  Well, It's not really a campaign - I cannot think of the word to use... but she wants to promote the beauty of sweating.... working out.... and the awesomeness associated with that...

Joel and I are somewhere in the middle... Of course I have white on and you cannot see a single bead of sweat on me, but trust me, my shirt was soaked.  Joel, however, had on navy, and his shirt was also soaked, but again, the light was too bright, and the pic was with my Blackberry. 

Courtesy of PriorFatGirl
I felt so honored to be featured on the PFG website.  If you're not already reading the PFG blog - get over there lickity split and check those ladies OUT!  There are 4 awesome women (Jen, the CEO ~ haha; and her posse: Elle, Lindsey and Ali), all at different points in their weight loss journeys, who give unique perspectives on the challenges and glories of losing weight. 

If you're reading this on Friday.... then I'm most likely en route to Savannah!  There will be many-a-post about it soon!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Random Weight Loss Thoughts by title I'm Famous!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-famous.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo I'm Famous! Updated at : 3:00 AM
Friday, July 15, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top