0
I'm going to have to forgo sharing Joel's weight because neither him nor I can remember exactly what it was - doh! 

Joel (6'): 237ish
Hilary (5'8"): 254.6

As you can see, I did manage to remove some weight this week and for THAT I am grateful!  It was not a super great week for me, especially after a weekend of celebrating our 4 year dating anniversary (March 27).  I tried to eat as best I could while we were away over Memorial Day weekend, but it was tough.  Also, I think what helped me out was the shear amount of walking and sweating I did all week long!  Holy cow was it hot in the nation's capital this week - a freaken heat index of 100+ degrees almost every single work day!  I sweated.... a lot.

Regardless of how those pounds came off, they came off and I hope to keep those numbers going in a decline pattern.  I'm SO close to meeting my first goal :).  Just 1.6 pounds away!!

I'm repeating this mantra every single day this week:

"One day at a time Hilary, just one day at a time."  

As it's no surprise by now, I'm very busy with school.  Joel & I also move in 9 days.  I want to get this work week over ASAP so I can devote time to packing so I can regain some of my sanity and actually start to feel like I'm somewhat prepared for when the movers show up next week... 
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category HJ Competition / Success by title HilJoe Competition - Week 5. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/06/hiljoe-competition-week-5.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo HilJoe Competition - Week 5 Updated at : 12:48 PM
Monday, June 6, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top