0
I’m curious – if you follow the Weight Watchers Points+ Plan, I would like some feedback on how you divvy up your Points+ balance everyday. 

Do you simply eat willy-nilly – just picking up and eating whatever floats your boat, regardless of the Points+, whenever you’re hungry?   

Do you allot a certain number of Points+ for each meal? 

Do you eat your Weekly Points+ Allowance? 

Do you eat your Activity Points+?

Also, what are the challenges and/or benefits that you find with the way you utilize your daily Points+?

I'm an online member of WW, but I miss the interaction with the people at the meetings.  And because of this, I don't get the same kind of feedback regarding WW tips/tricks that those do who actually go to the meetings.  Your thoughts on these questions are greatly appreciated - I'm looking for a way to revamp my eating plan! 
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Random Weight Loss Thoughts / Weight Loss / Weight Watchers by title A Question for the Weight Watchers. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/06/a-question-for-weight-watchers.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo A Question for the Weight Watchers Updated at : 6:14 AM
Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top