0
Do NOT overeat raspberries.

Courtesy.

I've overeaten A LOT of things.  Many of those things, like chocolate, have done numbers on my intestinal tract - need I say more??  I think you get the idea ;).  Still, it was no surprise to me.  It is junk food after all (in most cases) and it never came a shock to me when my stomach started rumbling.

Never have I ever overeaten fruit, or vegetables for that matter.  I think I'd be kind of proud if I said "Yeah I ate 2 full bags of broccoli florets for dinner".  Nevertheless, I ate a ton of raspberries yesterday.  Ok, not a ton, but I'd estimate about 3 cups worth.  I wasn't planning on it - it just happened.  They were so good!  Plus I figured - they're 0 Points+ and they're fruits - they're supposed to be good for me!  It wasn't long after the consumption that my stomach started to hurt..... BAD.  I assimilate the feeling to when I've taken Vicodin post-surgery - almost a burning sensation rising from the pit of my stomach to somewhere in my chest area.  And I don't mean heartburn either!

It was awful and it lasted for several hours, and there were repercussions even 24 hours later.  Blah!  I guess overeating anything is never a good idea!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Random Weight Loss Thoughts by title Note To Self... You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/05/note-to-self.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Note To Self.. Updated at : 11:32 AM
Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top