0
I've done two 5K's in my life.  I enrolled in both of them as a walker but I ended up running them.  It was an amazing feeling completing both of them.  I decided to get back into doing some 5K's this year and so I signed up for 3 of them today!  The details are below:

  • Cystic Fibrosis - Great Strides: Saturday, May 21, 2011
    I'm raising money for this one!  Please help me meet my goal of $150 by clicking on the link above & contributing!  I'm already at 40%!
I plan to get a few more lined up for June/July/August.. I'm so excited to be participating in these 5K's and I know it will help me continue to work toward my weight loss and exercise goals.

Stay tuned for more updates :)
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category 5K by title Setting Goals for 2011. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/04/setting-goals-for-2011.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Setting Goals for 2011 Updated at : 11:52 AM
Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top