0
This past week I spent 4 days at my sister's house in PA to help her out with the recent birth of my new nephew, Rexon.  For weeks I have been trying hard to have a 'good' week on Weight Watchers.  Each week brings new eating obstacles that make it rather difficult for me to remain on plan.  I was determined to make good choices while I spent these 4 days at my sister's house.  I took some breakfast items with me, as well as some snacks.  I was armed with a few dinner ideas and kept that momentum going.  I figured I probably would not get any exercise in and I was a little panicky about it.  While I didn't feel like I ate well while I was there (I never counted a single point!), I did end up losing weight - 1.4 pounds to be exact.  Not too shabby for a week without exercise while being on the road.. but it was all worth it to spend some time with the new little guy..

Courtesy: Here.


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Not So Bad Afterall. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/04/not-so-bad-afterall.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Not So Bad Afterall Updated at : 8:39 AM
Monday, April 4, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top