0
I'm working from home today and just pulled a notebook out of my bookshelf to use for writing down some notes. I flipped it open and there, dated January 24, 2010, I had written the following:

Day 1 - January 24, 2010 - 179.0!

* Do NOT screw up today. I work out so hard, I don't want to waste all that work for nothing. Remember, food is not comfort!

This notebook actually has the first date in it of April 8, 2005. I weighed 220 pounds. It's kind of sad to go back and look at five years of me trying to lose weight, succeeding, then failing, over and over again. I feel sorry for this woman.

I really feel like I'm living that movie, Groundhog Day.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Déjà vu...January of last year.... You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/01/deja-vujanuary-of-last-year.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Déjà vu...January of last year... Updated at : 3:25 PM
Monday, January 24, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top