0
Courtesy of here
Ick.  There is nothing worse than failing, and this week I accomplished failure!  Last time I checked I didn't see too many people standing in line to brag about how they achieved a failure.

I gained more than just a pound this week, despite what the little ticker says.  I gained a little over 2 lbs this week.  BLAH

I'm ready for life to start turning around.  I have had about 3 straight years of being in a major slump and I just want it all to end.  If you know me then you know that this slump consists of:
  1. My distaste for my job.
  2. My distaste for the town in which I live.
  3. My weight.
It's simple: happy people are not overweight.  People are overweight for some reason or another.  I am at the heaviest weight I have ever been.  I am embarrassed, frustrated, and sad.  I am embarrassed at my size, frustrated that I cannot seem to achieve substantial weight loss, and sad that I am overweight at age 26.  I did NOT want to be spending my 20s looking like this, and feeling the way I do!  Until next week...

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title And Life Goes On... You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/01/and-life-goes-on.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo And Life Goes On.. Updated at : 12:49 PM
Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top