0

Tuesday was a gorgeous day here in Iowa, sunny & 70 degrees! Too bad I had to work inside all day!

Breakfast was a few left over pancakes with peanut butter for 9 points.

My first morning snack was cheese & crackers for 4 points! I love these 100 calorie pre-portioned cheese cubes!DSC09302

Kyle got stuck in a meeting and it was after 1:30pm so I went for another snack before lunch to calm my tummy, a fruit parfait for 2 points. I love how convenient these are…fruit, yogurt, & granola all in one container!DSC09304

We finally got to go home for lunch a little after 2pm, which I don’t mind because that means our afternoon at work flies by!

I had a triple threat plate, starting with 1/2c cottage cheese and pineapple for 3 points. DSC09305

A serving of steamed broccoli that I didn’t eat, had a horrible taste. I think it was on the verge of going bad. :(DSC09306

And I rounded things out with a grilled cheese sandwich for 2 points. DSC09307

Great lunch, minus the bad broccoli! ;)DSC09308

After work Kyle and I ran a few errands, had to make a quick stop at the post office to mail a certain package! ;) And then we hit up the grocery store, we were running quite low on food!

By the time we got home it was after 7pm, so I went for something quick & comforting! The mini pizzas strike again, 6 points.DSC09312

I had a craving for mac n cheese, so I made a 1/2 box and calculated the points. Not too bad if you have 1/2 a serving and make it w/no butter & skim milk. My serving was only 3 points and totally satisfied my craving!DSC09311

I had to show you guys my dress I wore today! It’s pretty simple, but I love it! I had already ditched my heels, walking all day at the office & grocery shopping was enough! ;) Can’t wait to pair it with leggings & boots this winter!DSC09310

TUESDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 29/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 6 used/29 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 0 today/0 week
H2O = 88 oz
EXERCISE = none

Are you a dress girl? I would say I definitely am! But I don’t wear them often enough!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Sunny Tuesday. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/11/sunny-tuesday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Sunny Tuesday Updated at : 4:48 AM
Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top