0

Did you miss my WI post yesterday? Click here to check it out!

I’m getting low on oatmeal so today I had a packet of Quaker Oats Blueberry muffin oatmeal! I made it in to banana blueberry oatmeal for 3 points! Surprisingly good combo!DSC09013

I sliced up a peach for my morning snack. I thought it was ripe, but it was quite light colored on the inside! Still tasted good though for only 1 point!DSC09014

It was a usual busy day & lunch was here before I knew it! I had a plate full of goodness consisting of carrot sticks, a ham & turkey sandwich with cheeseDSC09016

1/2c cottage cheese, and 1 c grapes for a total of 6 points.DSC09015

I had BIG goals for my afternoon, trying to get some important reports done! By 5pm my eyes were going “buggy”!

I came home for a nice quiet evening in!I ended up snacking on a serving of cottage cheese while cooking for 2 points.

Supper today was a “go-to” favorite combo of mine, 2oz whole wheat pasta, sautéed zucchini, and 1/4c 2% shredded mozzarella cheese for a total of 5 points.DSC09017

Kyle and I finished our quiet night in with a glass of white wine! We don’t drink wine too often, but we’re on a mission to find one we love! I guess you could call us newbie's to the wine world! I had 1 small glass for 2 points. DSC09018 WEDNESDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 19/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 0 used/35 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 0 today/4 week
H2O = 122 oz
EXERCISE = none

Are you a wine-o? Any good advice or suggestions for this newbie?

Lastly, check out my two news tabs at the top, tips & recipes!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title We’re over the hump!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/10/were-over-hump.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo We’re over the hump! Updated at : 7:23 PM
Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top