0

Howdy blog friends! I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend! Check mine out.

I started my Saturday out with a peanut butter & jelly english muffin for 4 points. DSC09086

Kyle and I did a few last minute things around the house and then hit the road to Iowa City to cheer on the Hawkeyes!!! I snacked a few handfuls of grapes on the way down for 1 point. DSC09088

We decided to forgo tailgating (easier not to have to pack all that food, supplies, grill, etc!) and go out to eat for lunch before the game. We started out with chips & salsa. I had about 5 points worth. DSC09089

For my entree I ordered the malibu chicken, but took off the bacon & cheese and only ate the bottom of the bun for 5 points. DSC09090

No greasy fries for me on the side, I went for some protein packed cottage cheese. I ate about half of this for 2 points. DSC09091

After lunch we walked to the stadium ready to cheer on the Hawks!DSC09094

We played Wisconsin. If you know anything about college football, WI beat the #1 rated team last week. We knew we would have our hands full. DSC09098

The good part of the game is that it only rained for about 10 minutes, tops! DSC09103

The bad part, we didn’t win. :( We lost by 1 point!!!!!!!!! I think Kyle went through an entire box of tissues, j/k! He was quite bummed though!

We made the 2+ hour drive home and stopped at Subway for supper. I had a ham & turkey on wheat & 1/2 bag of chips for 8 points.

SATURDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 25/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 31 used/4 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 2 today/3 week
H2O = 60 oz
EXERCISE = LOTS of walking to/from stadium!

Sunday we slept in, met Kyle’s family for brunch, and then got busy at home! We have a storage shed in our back yard which is awesome, but it became the spot to stick something if we didn’t know what to do with it. We didn’t have any room to put our patio furniture & grill in for the winter. So we pulled EVERYTHING out, purged, and re-organized everything. Such a great feeling!

Can’t wait to catch up with everyone’s weekends!

Have a marvelous Monday!!!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Weekend. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/10/weekend.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Weekend Updated at : 8:39 AM
Monday, October 25, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top