0

It’s the start of another week! I’m committing this week to be successful and dedicated!!! Keep me accountable, ok? :) What do you plan to do to make this week successful?

I had oatmeal for breakfast this morning with a sliced banana mixed in for 3 points. DSC08993

My morning snack with filled with CRUNCH!! One of my staff came to my office telling me she could hear my crunchy carrots!! lol Hooray for 0 point, crunch snacks! :)DSC08994

Lunch time rolled around and I knew just what I was having, leftovers! I had the other half of my lunch from yesterday, six inch Subway Club on wheat and the other half of my bag of Sun Chips for 8 points. DSC08996

I also had some peaches & 1/4c cottage cheese on the side for 2 points. DSC08995

Check out this fun dress I wore to work today! I got it at Target last week. Hard to believe I can still wear a dress in Iowa in October! DSC08997

Yep you saw that right, it’s maternity & it was only $6!!! No I’m not pregnant!! It’s a similar style to a lot of dresses that flow out from the waist. DSC09004

I haven’t been to the gym since July 15th!!! It missed me greatly! ;) I got in 45 minutes on the cross ramp, burning 480+ calories!DSC08999

Cookies are the perfect post work recovery food, right?!?! I devoured 2 of these 1 point bad boys! (Thanks for the cookies Jenna!)DSC09002

My supper was a delicious new try, chicken enchilada soup! It’s a hungry girl recipe! My friend, Jenna’s, Mom made it for me to test out. Verdict: LOVED it! Only 2 points for 1 cup!DSC09000

I wanted to have a cheese sandwich on the side, but unfortunately my few pieces of bread left were moldy. So I had a cheese bun for 2 points! :)DSC09001

MONDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 19/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 1 used/34 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 2 today/8 week
H2O = 146 oz
EXERCISE = 45 min cross ramp

Remember my opening question: What do you plan to do to make this week successful?

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Motivated Monday. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/10/motivated-monday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Motivated Monday Updated at : 6:01 PM
Monday, October 11, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top