0

Hey friends! Thanks for all the well wishes, I feeling much better today. I was slow moving this morning, but made it to work and felt better & better as the day progressed!

For breakfast I was nervous to eat, but knew I needed to. I couldn’t do plain oatmeal, so I added my favorite toppings, a banana and 1T of peanut butter for 5 points. DSC08301

My day FLEW by! I had a few meetings and our director was gone, so that meant everyone came to me with their questions!

Kyle and I went home for lunch around 2pm. I had a simple, but delicious plate of 1/2c cottage cheese, 1 c watermelon, and a ham, turkey, & cheese sandwich for 6 points.DSC08429

Since we had such a late lunch the last 2 hours of the day were a complete blur! All I know is that I felt SO much better!! Thank goodness!

After work my lil sis, Wendi, and I met up with our sister Mindi and her husband Preston for supper! IMG00045-20100909-1750

Sorry for the poor pic quality, these are cell phone pics…my camera battery died after I took pics of my plate. :(IMG00044-20100909-1750

The restaurant special was 1/2 price appetizers, but there were not point friendly options so I ordered a the grilled chicken ciabatta with a side of steamed vegetablesDSC08431

I only ate 1/2 the bun and scraped off the lettuce, bacon, and mayo. Points = 6 (just to estimate high!)DSC08430

After supper Wendi came over to hang out. Still no baby! She is 41 weeks, 2 days pregnant! Today the doctor said she will her go up to 2 weeks past her due date. So if Wendi hasn’t had her baby by next Thursday she will get induced. I have to say I’m quite anxious to meet my nephew!9.9.10 - 41 weeks, 2 days

Wendi has been VERY blessed with her pregnancy. It has been SO smooth and she was never sick. And to think she is 41+ weeks prego, we went on a 15 minute power walk tonight, and she is ok with the fact that she is over due!

THURSDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 17/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 0 used/35 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 0 today/0 week
H2O = 96 oz
EXERCISE = 15 min power walk

If you have had a child, what was your pregnancy experience like? Smooth as could be, I could do this for a living? ;) OR Had a kid and that will be my ONLY kid, not going through that again? OR Something else?

Obviously I haven’t been through it yet, but I’m hoping my little sister’s experience is a good sign for me!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title On the mend!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/09/on-mend.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo On the mend! Updated at : 7:48 PM
Thursday, September 9, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top