0

If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I’ve been under the weather [yesterday & again today]. :(

Tuesday’s are usually WI days for me, but I knew it wouldn’t be accurate since I was sick. I guess it’s a good thing I peeked at the scale on Sunday morning then, huh!?!?! I am going to use that as my weight for the week. I know it was early, but it will be more accurate than weighing in when I’m sick.

Ok, without further ado….Sunday morning I weighed in at 169…a 2.5lb loss for the week! I’ll take it! Glad to be out of the 170s!

I don’t have food pics for Tuesday to post. Didn’t take any and to be honest, they wouldn't’ be very exciting…crackers, toast, and 7UP.  Hoping my stomach decides to settle down soon! I need to get back to the office!

In case you missed it…check out what I did over the 3 day weekend!

Don’t have a whole lot more to report…gonna go rest some more!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title I Peeked!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-peeked.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo I Peeked! Updated at : 6:23 AM
Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top