0
Happy "hump" day friends, we're halfway to the weekend! Hooray! :)

Let's catch up on Tuesday's happenings!

Tuesday is WI day for me. Unfortunately I didn't have a loss this week, but I didn't have a gain either, STS. I guess it's better than gaining and I figured this was coming sooner or later. I think it has to do with some of the salty foods I had over the weekend. NOT going to stress over it!

I made a delicious breakfast sandwich, who needs fast food, right?!?! ;) It consisted of 3 eggs white, ff cheese, and 2 oz turkey ham all on a bun for 4 points! Mmmmm good!
I rounded out breakfast with 1 c of grapes for 1 point.

I had a surprise at work today...Hayden came to visit!!! He had his 2 week check up, so him & Wendi stopped by to show him off afterwards!

We ended up going out for lunch together too! We went to Subway (very close to where I work) and I had a 6 in turkey & ham on wheat for 6 points.

Wendi and I shared a bag of SunChips, my half for 2 points. I hadn't had this kind before, it was good, but Garden Salsa SunChips are still my fav!!

I felt distracted the rest of the afternoon...I just wanted to hang out with Hayden!! :) But I got busy and it was 5pm before I knew it and for some reason I was STARVING!!!

I had some leftovers for supper right when I got home, fiesta chicken & rice bake for 7 points.

I forgot to show you guys what I did on Sunday! I got out all my fall decorations!!

My collection grows a little each year!

I love this time of year, the smells, the crispness in the air, all the fun activities that come with fall, etc!



TUESDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 20/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 0 used/35 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 0 today/0 week
H2O = 64 oz
EXERCISE = none

Anyone else like to decorate for fall? I love that you can leave them up SO long!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Fall is in the air!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/09/fall-is-in-air.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Fall is in the air! Updated at : 8:33 AM
Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top