0
Did you know this weekend is free admission to all National Parks? We're heading out to Mt. Rainier this morning and a hike around Mowich Lake. It's a  little over an hour's drive to get there. I'm so excited! I love going to the mountains.

Last weekend was a bust because it rained hard all weekend, we (I) decided not to hike in the rain. I've done it but it's just not very fun even with rain gear. I'm really a fair weather hiker.

I'm hoping it's a little cooler in the park since the weather forecast for most of Western Washington is sunny and in the 90's (even Mt. Rainier at the lower altitudes is forecasting 90 degrees!). We don't see that kind of weather very often.

Happy Saturday!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Free National Parks Weekend. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/08/free-national-parks-weekend.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Free National Parks Weekend Updated at : 7:47 AM
Saturday, August 14, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top