0

Happy weekend friends!

It was glorious this morning to wake up with a slight breeze coming through the window and NO alarm!

Breakfast was filling and delicious! I had 2 open face ham, egg, & cheese english muffins for 4 points. DSC08247

I also had 1c of perfectly crisp grapes on the side for 1 point. DSC08249

After breakfast Kyle and I headed out to run a few quick errands…one included an early birthday present to myself! Pedicure!!!

I now have happy feet!!DSC08252

We spent the rest of the morning cleaning, doing laundry, and getting ready for our 6 day work week ahead. I got my clothes picked out for the week! One less thing to do each morning!DSC08250

My late breakfast held me over way into the afternoon. I had an afternoon snack to tide me over. I had 1/2 c cottage cheese and 1 c cantaloupe for 3 points.DSC08251

Kyle and I made a Target run for some household items and picked up a few “special” things for my little birthday [early]celebration tonight! edit: We bought a bottle of wine, but ended up not drinking it.

Time for a birthday dinner out! We have celebrated 11 birthdays together!DSC08255

Don’t mess with these guns! ;)DSC08257

We went to Applebees for supper. I love that they have the WW points right on the menu! I ordered the garlic herb chicken with a side of ranch for 8 points. DSC08259

Kyle gave me my first b-day gift! We like to celebrate birthday weekends or even weeks…not just on the day! ;) He gave me a Columbia Iowa Hawkeye fleece. Obviously I approve!DSC08265

I wanted to keep things sensible…where usually I would splurge on all my favorite foods because it’s my birthday, not anymore though! I purchased these at the grocery store for a little sweet treat!DSC08267

I was a little disappointed when it I opened it though…it’s like was melted at one point, all slide to one side, and then re-froze. It was still good though! Peanut butter cup sundae for only 3 points…I’ll take it! DSC08268

I whipped up a few things to bring to work tomorrow for my birthday. Yes I have to work on a Sunday, on my birthday! Bummer I know!

We are now going to settle in and finish our night off with a little comedy!DSC08270

SATURDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 19/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 0 used/35 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 0 today/0 week
H2O = 80 oz
EXERCISE = none

What is your favorite way to celebrate your birthday? Quiet & intimate or big night out on the town or something else?

I enjoy being Kyle & my family. And maybe doing just a little something special. Don’t get me wrong though, I would never object to a birthday party! ;)

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title [early] birthday celebration saturday. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/08/early-birthday-celebration-saturday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo [early] birthday celebration saturday Updated at : 7:12 PM
Saturday, August 28, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top