0

So today marked the start of week 2. So this morning I hopped on the scale first thing to see the results from my first week.        Drum roll please…………….. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The scale said 174!! If you recall last week I was 179.5, so that means I’ve lost 5.5lbs!!! DSC07863

My breakfast was a repeat, but still good. I had blueberry muffin oatmeal with 1/4 c blueberries for 2 points. DSC07864

I had a busy morning. I needed to get lots done because I knew my afternoon was full of meetings. I did manage to sneak in 1 c watermelon for 1 point. DSC07865

I jetted home for a quick lunch! I had a serving of steamed broccoli, 1 c cantaloupe, 1/2 cottage cheese, and a toasted ham & swiss sandwich. I ended up only eating 1/2 of the sandwich because I burnt (woops!) it pretty good, so my lunch totaled 4 points. DSC07866
Since I didn’t finish my sandwich I counted out 15 animal crackers to snack on throughout the afternoon for 2 points to help tide me over till supper. DSC07867

I spent the majority of my afternoon in a little conference room with 3 other people. Not too fun, but we got lots done! I did have 3 twizzlers for 2 points during the meeting. Afterwards I put in some extra time in my office to get some things done and came home around 6:30pm.

Once I got home I threw supper together quick and put it in the oven. I had 45 minutes while it baked to get a run in! I ended up running 3.5 miles in 40 minutes. Whew! I was wore out by the end, that heat is rough!DSC07878

Supper tonight was another one of my favorites, fiesta chicken & rice bake! DSC07879

Fiesta Chicken & Rice Bake

  • 1/2 tsp paprika
  • 1 can 98% ff cream of chicken soup
  • 1 c salsa
  • 1/2 c water
  • 1 can whole kernel white shoe peg corn
  • 3/4 c uncooked minute brown rice
  • 5 boneless chicken breasts
  • 1/2 c 2% shredded cheddar

Mix soup, salsa, water, corn, and rice in baking dish. Top with chicken and sprinkle with paprika and cheese. Bake @ 375 for 45 minutes. Enjoy! Makes 5 servings, 6 points/serving.

I also had 1 c of watermelon on the side for a 7 point supper. DSC07881

TUESDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 18/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 0 used/35 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 6 today/6 week
WATER =  168 oz
EXERCISE = 3.5 mile run

I only have 14.5lbs to lose in 7 weeks to meet this birthday challenge!! I think that seems VERY attainable!! Look out week 2, this girl is ready to rip you up! ;)

So tell me, what motivates you?

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Take that week 1!!!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/07/take-that-week-1.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Take that week 1!!! Updated at : 6:50 PM
Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top