0

Since I didn’t get a workout in on Thursday I knew I HAD to get up Friday morning and burn some calories! I skipped the gym though because it was a beautiful morning and ran outside. I got in 2.5 miles in about 30 minutes. It was pretty rough though, I could feel every step pounding in my head/mouth. But I pushed through, finished, and was proud!

Being home on Thursday did NOT help my desk! Check out what greeted me when I got to the office! DSC07826

But I got right to work getting it clean off! So much so, I completely forgot to make my breakfast and my stomach reminded me about 10:30am! I had 1 c cantaloupe and 1/2 c cottage cheese for 3 points.DSC07827

My day flew by, mostly because I left at 1:30 for a dentist appointment to fix the big hole in my tooth that was causing me horrible pain! I was never more excited to go to the dentist before!

Before I left though I heated up some leftovers from Thursday for lunch, creamy chicken bake for 6 points. Just as good the 2nd time around!DSC07828

The appointment went fairly well. My dentist was concerned about my nerves though. Even though my mouth was numb, when she drilled in a certain spot I got this jolt of pain. So I have to wait it out, but the filling (I’m sure being numb helped too!) definitely helped relieve my pain!

After the dentist I met up with Kyle to get some groceries. There were some killer deals on fresh fruit that we couldn’t pass up!

When we got home I whipped up a quick supper for my sister, Wendi, Kyle, and myself. My serving was 1 c cooked whole wheat pasta and 1/2 c meat sauce for 7 points.DSC07829

After supper we hit up the bowling alley! I had a coupon for a free game for up to 4 people, so we only had to pay $2/each for our shoe rental!DSC07831DSC07837

We aren’t that good, but we had fun!  DSC07836

Last weekend, while bowling with Kyle’s family, Kyle learned how to put a spin on the ball when you bowl and he wanted to practice!DSC07838

After bowling we rented a movie and got some ice cream! But I made a good choice. We stopped at the grocery store and I picked up some ff frozen yogurt! I had 1 c topped with a few cut strawberries, and some lite chocolate syrup for 3 points! Delicious!DSC07840

FRIDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 19/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 0 used/35 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 4 today/11 week
WATER =  104 oz
EXERCISE = 30 min run

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Feelin’ Better Friday. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/07/feelin-better-friday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Feelin’ Better Friday Updated at : 6:12 AM
Saturday, July 10, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top