0
Hello everyone! I'm still around!! Life has been CRAZY, to say the least. There are so many things going on right now and in the midst of it all I let my running & eating go by the way-side. Bad, I know! Here are a few confessions, I need to get this off my chest!

1. I've eaten whatever was most convenient, not the most healthy.
2. I haven't been tracking my food.
3. I can count on 1 hand how many times I worked out in June.
4. My clothes are too tight.
5. I don't feel comfortable in my own skin.

I can't continue on this path. I have to find a happy medium. I don't not want my weight & health to be a roller coaster for the rest of my life. So I'm going to make a change *once again* before it gets too bad.

I wish there was a way to bottle up that determination I have at times to save for days where I have the "I just don't care" attitude".

I was thinking about my weight and this horrible roller coaster I keep getting on and I have decided I need to get 100% serious about it. It is 8 weeks until my 26th birthday and I would love to be under 160lbs by then! I think that would be the best gift of all!

I know hitting goal [150lbs] by then is not possible, but I think I could really buckle down and lose some major lbs in 8 weeks. I guess it would be helpful if you knew how much I had to lose, huh! I weighed in this morning at 179.5. To be honest I was SO glad that it didn't say 180 or higher! So here's to the next 8 weeks and losing 20 lbs! I know it's a lofty goal...but I think it's more than possible! Wish me luck!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title 8 weeks!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/07/8-weeks.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo 8 weeks! Updated at : 7:54 AM
Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top