0
How did I get here again? At my heaviest I was 250 lbs!  Today as I write this I have reached 237.4 lbs.  I know that I need to make a change.  I've known this ever since I was a teenager!  I'm so sick and tired of looking in the mirror and hating what the reflection is.  Yet life gets in the way, and my best Weight Watcher intentions get sidetracked when stress and a busy schedule takes over.  Over more than the last 10 years of my life I have tried to lose weight in some way, shape, or form.  Only one time have I been truly successful, dropping 49.5 lbs.  That was a different time in my life - I was in college and had much more free time than I do now.

No sense dwelling on the past - what's done is done.  This blog is meant to be a way to visualize my weight loss journey for myself - to write down my struggles and successes, post some goals and get this weight off once and for all!  I also think that The Big Weight is more than just about shedding pounds off of my 5'8" frame and documenting that journey.  It's also about lifting other weights off of my shoulders - emotional weights that need to get left behind as the physical weight is shed. 

So - let the games begin!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Introduction by title Welcome!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/06/welcome.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Welcome! Updated at : 8:00 AM
Friday, June 25, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top