0

My company gave away some tickets to the Lilith Fair for this weekend at the Gorge, WA amphitheater. I've only been there once before, about 15 years ago to see Carly Simon (free tickets from my company then too).

It's a super fun place for a concert. It's going to be 79 degrees, and I'm so excited. I really had no idea what the Lilith Fair was all about, just that Sheryl Crow was going to be there, and I love her.

I won the tickets, and told my husband we were going to see Sheryl Crow, Sarah McLaughlin, Colbie Caillat and several other female artists.

When my girlfriend at work asked me who was going with me, I said Jack of course. She giggled, and asked me if I knew what the Lilith Fair was all about. I told her of course, it a lot of female musicians singing at the Gorge. She said yes, but mostly women attended, mostly lesbians. That doesn't bother me, they're just women.

I was pretty sure this wouldn't bother my husband either, but I asked him about it last night. He said he could care less if it was mostly women, straight or not. What was the big deal and why did I think he'd care? He just wanted to see Sheryl Crow, because, well, you know, she's a really good singer (translation...yes she sings great but she's also hot).

It's a three-hour drive from our house, and we're staying in nearby Ephrata, WA overnight. It should be fun , and I'll have tons of pictures to post when I get home. Now I can't wait for the weekend!

Then in a another ten days I'll be Alaska bound to visit family! Things are looking up!

Plus, I have vacation starting July 15. Woohoo!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title The Gorge at George - Lilith Fair this weekend. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/06/the-gorge-at-george-lilith-fair-this.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo The Gorge at George - Lilith Fair this weekend Updated at : 10:15 PM
Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top