0

Hello friends!! Was that totally mean of me yesterday or what? Well I won’t keep you in the dark any longer!!

Remember last week when I was honest with my weight and that Tuesday’s are my WI day, well I weighed in this morning and the scale said 168 which means a 4.5lb loss! I’ll take it!

Monday night I didn’t sleep well at all (maybe an hour or 2)! I ended up taking a 1/2 day off work to catch up on sleep. Kyle was kind enough to make me breakfast when I got up for my day at 11am! He made me ff pancakes with bananas for 6 points!DSC07255

I got to work mid-day and didn’t slow down until I left at 7pm! I did take a little time to have some yogurt with homemade granola for 2 points. DSC07256

And I can’t forget my super sweet husband brought me and my staff in my office some lemon ice cream from the Dariette! I think we all appreciated it! I was so excited though and didn’t get a picture. (8 points…it was a big serving)

I think Kyle is on a role today because he also made me supper! I had this delicious looking plate ready for me when I walked in the door! It consisted of ff hot dog, a cheeseburger on a sandwich thin, strawberries, & grapes for a total of 10 points. DSC07257

I haven’t ran since Sunday, but I can’t let it get to me. I need to take care of me. If I am exhausted from little sleep and stressful days at work I think it’s ok to rest from work outs, as long as its just a day or 2.

What’s your take on rest days?

TUESDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 26/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 3 used/32 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED =   0 today/0 week
WATER = 64 oz
EXERCISE = nada

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Tired Tuesday. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/05/tired-tuesday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Tired Tuesday Updated at : 6:44 AM
Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top