0

Hello everyone!! We’re over half way through another week!! I just have to say that you guys are the BEST!! I appreciate all the support and feedback from my Coming Clean post on Tuesday!!

Here is a quick recap of my Wednesday…I need to get out to the door to work!

I started my morning out with an old favorite…oatmeal! I mixed in a small sliced banana and PB2 for a total of 4 points.DSC07154

For my morning snack I had strawberry yogurt with 1/4c grape nuts for 2 points. Which reminds me I really need to make another batch of my homemade granola!!DSC07155

Before lunch I snack on these petite carrots! I love the skinny ones!! 0 points!DSC07156

Lunch was, once again, at my desk. I had a Smart One’s and 1c fresh pineapple for a total of 6 points. DSC07157 DSC07158

It was another long, yet productive day at the office! When I got home Kyle and I decided we would have tacos in honor of Cinco de Mayo! My consisted of 1/2c lean ground beef, 1 flat out (cut in half), 1/4 ff cheese, 2 T ff sour cream, and taco sauce for a total of 7 points. DSC07159

But before our little fiesta we had a short run. Yes short. :( I just couldn’t get into it. There were many factors & they are just excuses. In total we put in 2.5 miles in just under 25 minutes. I was disappointed at the end for giving up, but then decided not to feel like that and thought “hey it’s better than not running at all”! [right?!?!]

WEDNESDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 19/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 0 used/35 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED =   3 today/3 week
WATER = 104 oz
EXERCISE = 2.5 mile run

Hope everyone has a GREAT Thursday!! I’m going to have to be strong today…it’s food day because it’s someone’s last day, we’re having a “end of the school year” celebration at work with all kinds of hors d'oeuvres, and silly me bought a giant bowl of candy for my students to munch on during their final tonight! I CAN BE STRONG & RESIST!!!!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title The Run Won. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/05/the-run-won.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo The Run Won Updated at : 5:39 AM
Thursday, May 6, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top