0
A very quick post because I'm totally exhausted. Three days of tracking my food under my belt, and I feel much more in control this week.

Wednesday is a three-day trip to Denver for my niece's graduation in Boulder, Colorado. After five years of college she's graduating with her Masters in Accounting. She's only 23 and already has a job lined up. She's a very smart and pretty young woman. I remember when she was three and told me her brother was acting "dangerously". So cute and so sweet and now an adult. How time flies.

I booked us at the Doubletree in Westminster because they have a pool and a gym. I'm going to get my workouts in regardless of what's going on with the family.

Also, I had a record yesterday on the StairMaster. 142 floors in 30 minutes, a 77 steps/minute rate. Weight Watchers Activity tracker only has a 24-step and 30-step rate available for calculating your Points.

Fading fast so off to bed for me!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Monday night and I'm well into my week of success. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/05/monday-night-and-i-well-into-my-week-of.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Monday night and I'm well into my week of success Updated at : 10:08 PM
Monday, May 3, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top