0
I'm not sure what is wrong with me today but I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep forever. I'm exhausted and that's after eight hours of sleep last night. Maybe it's the twelve and half hours of flying in the last week and a half. Seattle-Denver-Seattle, Seattle-Dallas-Seattle, almost back to back.

I just feel like my life's blood has been sucked out of  me. I managed a really good workout last night at the gym. Thirty minutes on the StairMaster and fifty minutes of heavy strength training. I'm dressed right now for the gym but just the thought of exercising is exhausting me. I'm not sure how I'm going to actually get there and do a good workout.

In addition, I'm hungry! Sometimes I just have days where all I can think about is food. Today is one of those days. It's not even lunch yet, and I'm starving.

Tired and hungry is a really bad combination for me. It makes me feel weak and really susceptible to out-of-control eating. I guess today is going to be one of those "one minute at a time" kind of days.

I'm heading out to the gym and then run a few errands. My plan is to be home by 2pm so we can just relax before the work week starts. Maybe a nap is in my future. :)
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Forget low energy, I have NO energy. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/05/forget-low-energy-i-have-no-energy.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Forget low energy, I have NO energy Updated at : 11:12 AM
Sunday, May 16, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top