0

G’day Mates! We are the final stretch of the week! If you missed my Tuesday post click here…I was late getting it up! ;) Oh and if I want the choco monkey oatmeal recipe I edited my post from yesterday to include it.

My late night last night made for a sluggish start this morning! I didn’t even feel like making anything. I had a peanut butter toast for 3 points. I LOVE peanut butter & could eat it straight out of the jar with a spoon!

I was a little slow at work at first, but once I got going on projects I was better! I caught up on emails and ate the other part of my breakfast, 1c mixed fruit for 1 point. DSC07060

Do you see that 8% taped to my monitor? Yep I’m still working on the sister challenge!

Later on I had my usual morning snack of 1c strawberries, vanilla yogurt, and 1/4c grape nuts for 3 points. DSC07061

Kyle was SUPER sweet and brought me lunch from Wendys! Little did he know that I had scheduled a doctor appointment and wasn’t going to be able to go home for lunch!!

He brought me a baked potato and some chili and I mixed them up for 7 points! This was the first time I ate a potato this was and it was GREAT!DSC07062

After work and my doctor appointment I headed out for a run with Kyle! We ended up walking for about 5 minutes during the run by a construction site that is building a water park in town so that hurt our time, but it was fun to see the progress! Can’t wait to check it out this summer!DSC07063

Supper was a mish mash tonight, but very good! I sautéed some zucchini squash and mixed them up with some ww pasta, cooked carrots, and ff cheese for a total of 4 points! Super yummy and filling!DSC07064

After supper we had big plans….I don’t even want to tell you guys….but I must because I LOVE ice cream and don’t want to deny you of this!!

Dairy Queen is celebrating its 25th birthday. Plus it’s also the time for DQ’S “Customer Appreciation Week” which calls upon all fans of Dairy Queen to get into the party! Any blizzard purchase from Diary Queen shall entitle the customer to have another same sized blizzard for a quarter. Click here to print the coupon. It’s good April 19th – 25th!

Now you understand my title! ;)

So of course we couldn’t let this AWESOME deal pass us by!! I ordered the cookie jar blizzard…one of my favorites! Sadly this baby cost me 15 points! I didn’t calculate it until after I ate it though!DSC07065

We went with our neighbor and her 2 little boys! I decided that if I had kids I would probably eat less! My poor friend was busy feeding either of her boys or running after them!DSC07069         

WEDNESDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 32/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 11 used/24 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED =   5 today/8 week
WATER = 88 oz
EXERCISE = 3.6 mile run

What’s your take on ice cream? Do you love it or can you leave it? I think it is my BIGGEST weakness and something I am always willing to splurge on!!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Read with caution!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/04/read-with-caution.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Read with caution! Updated at : 7:05 PM
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top