0

Did you miss my weekend posts?

Happy Monday my favorite blog readers!! Yes, you are my favorite!! ;)

I started mine out with a bagel thin with 2 T strawberry cream cheese for 2 points. DSC07045

Along with 1 c mixed fruit for 1 point. DSC07046

Throughout the morning I ate on the other half of my smoothie from yesterday for 2 points. DSC07047

I had a super productive morning! Felt great to start out my Monday that way! Gotta love great Mondays, after all it is how you spend 1/7 of your life! ;)

And I completely forgot to get a picture of my favorite morning snack of 1 c strawberries, yogurt, & 1/4c grape nuts (3 points).

Lunch today was great! I had a turkey & cheese sandwich for 3 pointsDSC07050

Steamed veggies, 0 pointsDSC07049

And finished it off with 1/2c cottage cheese with 1/2c peaches for 2 points.DSC07048

When I got home from work Kyle & I headed out for a run, but didn’t get far before getting stopped by some friends who were walking. We talked for a while and realized we didn’t have much time to get a run in so decided to hop on the bikes and do a fast ride. We got in 4 miles in 28 minutes. A short, but good workout!

We need something quick for supper since it was getting later in the evening so I cooked up some ground beef & we had tacos! Mine consisted of 1 flat out, 2 oz lean ground beef, 1/8c ff shredded cheddar, taco sauce, and 2T ff sour cream. I also had 1/2c corn on the side for a total of 6 points. DSC07051

Sorry for the boring post! I have some work to get done that I brought home! We are quite behind at the office right now!

MONDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 19/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 0 used/35 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED =   3 today/3 week
WATER = 112 oz
EXERCISE = 4 mile bike ride

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Marvelous Monday. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/04/marvelous-monday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Marvelous Monday Updated at : 6:47 PM
Monday, April 19, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top