0
Ducks at the Angle Lake, near my office




I guess I'm going through a little something. Not really depression, just taking stock of my life. Trying to figure out if I'm really living my best life. My automatic answer to that question is no.

The food and exercise are going well. No crazy binges, no cravings, just me eating right, tracking my Points. Going to the gym. Boring stuff.

My favorite new dessert, frozen Red Muscat grapes - to die for. One cup is one Point. A green diamond filling food.

Sorry, no big revelations about anything.

Later.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Sorry...just can't find my words tonight. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/03/sorryjust-can-find-my-words-tonight.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Sorry...just can't find my words tonight Updated at : 9:26 PM
Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top