0

Hope everyone had a great Monday! Mine was just ho-hum. Nothing too horrible, but nothing fantastic either. In case you missed it, make sure to check out my weekend in Chicago here.

I got up without hitting the snooze button and did a few things around the house. Before I knew it it was after 6:15 and I need to rush to gym, otherwise I wasn’t going to get any workout in at all!

I had just enough time to get in a 20 minute interval run. I love that after 20 minutes I am sweating like I just worked out for twice that amount of time!

It felt wonderful to make my wonderful oatmeal this morning. It was the usual mix of chocolate PB2 and a small banana for 4 points. DSC06159 

I spent my morning catching up from being gone on Friday. The only bummer about being gone from work! I mixed up my favorite combination of strawberries, 1/4c homemade granola, and ww yogurt for 3 points. DSC06160 

I had a simple, yet filling lunch. My plate consisted of baby carrots, a turkey & cheese flat out, and 1/2c cottage cheese w/pineapple for 6 points. DSC06161 

I had a new try for my afternoon snack. All Kellogg’s products were 50% off at the grocery store so I picked up a few boxes of these. They come out to 2 points each. It was good and satisfied my sweet tooth, but was much smaller than fiber one bars. DSC06163 

Notice the giant 8% in the background? Yep I have that taped to my monitor because I HAVE to win the sister challenge! I’m only 4lbs away!

I think I’m coming down with a cold. My throat is hurting & my head is pounding. But I am refusing to accept it though. I came home after work and took a few Tylenol and gargled with hot salt water, a home remedy my Mom always had us do while growing up!

Supper was delicious tonight! I had a chicken teriyaki sandwich with cheese for 5 points. DSC06164

I had some broccoli on the side. DSC06165 

And also an orange (1 point) for some vitamin C to fight off whatever is trying to come on to me. DSC06166

MONDAYS STATS
POINTS = 21/23
WATER =  120 oz
EXERCISE = 20 min interval run

So I mentioned earlier that I gargled with hot salt water for my sore throat. I don’t have any other symptoms besides a scratchy throat & headache….but you just never know when those other nasty ones will pop up.I would love to hear from you guys. Do you have any home remedies that helps fight off a cold quickly?

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title I refuse to get sick!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-refuse-to-get-sick.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo I refuse to get sick! Updated at : 6:03 PM
Monday, February 22, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top