0

Well friends, the storm calmed down and I finally went to work today! And it sure it a GOOD thing. I had some MAJOR reports I had to get through.

Backing up a bit, I slept in a bit and had to make a stop to pick up a gift card for my one of my staff’s birthday today, so I only got in 25 minutes on the treadmill this morning. But the way I look at it is that 25 minutes is WAY better than 0 minutes! I ran for 12 minutes and my legs just weren’t wanting to go much more so I finished it off with a 13 minute walk @ an incline

After my short workout I made the usual oatmeal. But today the banana was much bigger than the little ones I’ve used in the past so I’m counting 5 points for my banana, chocolate PB2, and oatmeal combo. DSC05862

Mid morning I snacked on a sliced golden delicious apple for 1 point. Can you see the 2 GIANT reports I worked on ALL day today?!?!DSC05863

My 2nd morning snack was a cucumber with a side of ranch for dipping for 1 point. DSC05864

Kyle got off work early today so he was able to let our puppy out so I didn’t have to go home on my lunch break, which was nice since I had LOTS to do today! So I had a working lunch, a SmartOnes for 5 points. Quick & easy! DSC05865

One of my staff members left this on my desk for me! I looked it up before I ate it and it was only 38 calories, so I slowly enjoyed this 1 point chocolate snack! :) DSC05866

Kyle called me and said he was going to hit the gym. So when I got off work I headed over and joined him. I got in another 22 minutes on the cross ramp. So overall I am pretty happy with my 2 short workouts today!

For supper tonight I made ugly fries! I haven’t had these for a LONG time. My sister made them for me when I first did weight watchers back in 2005. I modified the recipe a tad because I couldn’t find vegetarian chili. Mine consisted of 16 crinkle cut fries, 2 ff hot dogs, 1/2 c Hormel turkey chili, 1/4 c ff shredded cheddar, and just a tad bit of sour cream. All for 7 points.DSC05867

I would say this is the ultimate “kid food”…hot dogs & fries!! :) It is WAY too much though for one serving…look how much I had left over:DSC05868

Here is the recipe from my ww cookbook:
UGLY FRIES
16 large crinkle cut french fries
1 cup Hormel vegetarian Chili – low fat
1/4 c ff shredded cheddar cheese
2 TBS ff sour cream
2 ff hot dogs
2 TBS onions
1 tomato
Bake the fries. Cook hotdogs. Warm chili. Chop onion & tomato. Place fries on plate followed by hotdogs, chili, cheese, onion, tomato, & sour cream.

A little later on I had a “hankering” for something sweet, after all I my lunch & supper was quite sodium packed! I peeled an orange and it did just the trick for just 1 point.DSC05869

It’s barely 9pm and I’m already ready to hit the hay!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday, tomorrow’s ‘Friday Eve’!! :)

WEDNESDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 21/24
WATER =  116 oz
EXERCISE = 25 min treadmill (12 min run/13 min walk @ incline) & 22 min cross ramp

EDIT: I can’t believe I forgot this. But today is the end of my first 2 weeks and the scale went down 1lb!! I was pretty happy with this because it was TOM 5 of the past 7 days! So total I’m down 6lbs in 2 weeks, not too shabby! (PS Thanks for the reminder Kelly!!) 9.5lbs to win the sister challenge and 18.5 to goal!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Working Wednesday. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/01/working-wednesday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Working Wednesday Updated at : 7:00 PM
Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top