0
My sister's husband suffered an extremely bad heart attack yesterday, while he was working out at the gym. They've been going to the gym five days a week for the last two years.

My brother-in-law had open heart surgery last night, a quadruple bypass, and mitral valve replacement. They've given him a 15% of survival. His heart is very damaged, his kidneys and lungs are shutting down. If you believe in God, please pray for him and my sister.

I'm in Anchorage, Alaska, staying in the hospital hotel with my sister. They've been married 51 years and this is breaking my heart.

Thank you.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Please pray. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/11/please-pray.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Please pray Updated at : 12:04 AM
Thursday, November 5, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top