0
Being home for a day has done wonders for my attitude and outlook on life.

During the past few weeks I was eating a lot of bad food in excess. Just for the record, I believe there are "bad" foods, things that probably shouldn't even be eaten in moderation. Unfortunately for me, I don't seem to have an ounce of moderation or control when it comes to these bad foods.

I was eating a lot of processed foods high in sugar, white flour and fat, and very little exercise. I've been in a fog for weeks. My brain hasn't been clear, and I felt like I wasn't really living in the here and now.

Perhaps it was the stress or laziness on my part, but my eating was very unhealthy. I could have and should have made healthier choices.

After just one day of being on plan and 90 minutes of exercise where I really pushed myself, I feel a hundred percent back to the old me. It's a really good feeling. It's true, we are what we eat.
I'm going to bed now. I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow, to going back to work where things are normal. Back to the gym in the morning. Back to my life.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title I now return you to my regularly scheduled programming.. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-now-return-you-to-my-regularly.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo I now return you to my regularly scheduled programming. Updated at : 9:25 PM
Monday, November 16, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top