0
Okay, so Tulsa isn't quite the same as Las Vegas. It's Sunday at 10:30 a.m.and we're finally here.

Yesterday was a whirlwind with a four-hour hotel stay in Dallas during our seven hour layover. I've had a total of five hours of sleep the last two nights. I'm definitely running on adrenaline right now (and coffee, lots of coffee). I'm suppose to be napping, but I can't sleep (maybe it was the coffee?).

Like an idiot I checked my carry on bag and my suitcase, so I basically have nothing but my laptop and my purse. Luckily the Woodland-Hills mall is right across the street. If my bags don't come I'm going shopping. We checked in a full hour before our flight and then it was delayed a half hour. I'm not sure what happened to my bags but hopefully they'll be in on the next flight at 2:30pm.

Staying good on the food. Not hard to do when I didn't bring any food and I'm traveling with a guy that really watches his weight and works out a lot. He also doesn't eat much. He's the one that's always telling me it's mind of matter when it comes to food. I wish it was that easy for me.

No dinner last night, but we had the Continental breakfast in the hotel when we got here. Scrambled eggs, banana, English muffin with strawberry jam, a non-fat, sugar-free yogurt and a cup of milk. A whopping 10 Points, but since no dinner last night I was starving!

Okay, off for a little nap, then the mall opens noon and I'm buying some shorts, tank top and sandals. Then we're off to float down the Illinois River, thanks to Amy's great advice. Check out Amy's website because she's done an amazing job losing weight.

Off to bed now. Suddenly I'm so exhausted I can barely sit here.

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Tulsa baby!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/08/tulsa-baby.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Tulsa baby! Updated at : 8:30 AM
Sunday, August 2, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top