0
I can't believe it's only Monday. How can that be? It was the longest day of my life! I wish tomorrow was Friday.

I'm hanging in there on eating healthy. So far, so good, but it's only 10pm. A lot of damage can happen in the next few hours, what I refer to as my bewitching hours.

My workout was great this morning, after I got past the first ten minutes of pure and utter torture. It always happens after I have a big heavy meal like Sunday night's Mexican Fiesta Platter, a full plate of every appetizer on the menu. My body screamed at me in agony when I started out my cardio. I don't know if it's the sodium or just my body punishing me for being bad to it, but it's always a tough go the next day.

I'm loving my new laptop. It's so cool. It's like a dream machine. Super fast, quiet, pretty. Although it doesn't make my blog any more interesting. :)
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Hanging in there. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/08/hanging-in-there.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Hanging in there Updated at : 9:54 PM
Monday, August 17, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top