0
I made it all the way until 8pm without eating anything off plan. Then I found it. The leftover seafood Alfredo my husband had carefully divided up into lunch-size portions and put in the bottom of the fridge, in the vegetable bin. I guess he thought I wouldn't look there.

I really thought I'd eaten the last of it on Sunday. I wondered why there was only a small portion left but thought my husband must have eaten the rest of it. He didn't, but now I have. There's nothing left. I ate all three portions. I'll probably have to explain that tomorrow.

I feel kind of sick now. Grossly overstuffed, nauseous.

My workout was great this morning, then I had a healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. In about 15 minutes I ruined the entire day. Another day down the tubes. I wonder if I'll ever figure this out.

I guess there's always tomorrow.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title After all, tomorrow is another day. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/08/after-all-tomorrow-is-another-day.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo After all, tomorrow is another day Updated at : 8:49 PM
Monday, August 10, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top