0
I don't usually write about the weather, but come on, 100 degrees in Seattle today! That's newsworthy. Thank God I let my husband intall three monster room air conditioners this year (at $500 a piece). I told him it was a waste of money and crazy and a bit white trashy to have window air conditioners. Who knew there would be a record heat wave this year.

Luckily I work in an air conditioned office, have an air conditioned car and now our home is basically air conditioned (kitchen, family room, bedroom).

So why am I tired to the bone? I sleep well, but wake up exhausted. It's a cool 67 degrees in our bedroom at night, just the way I like it (hubby says it's too cold). I even blew off my workout this morning. My excuse: I was too freaking tired to get up at 4:30 a.m.

I haven't even unpacked my suitcase from my vacation last week and need to repack for my next trip. I'm leaving on Sunday for a week in Tulsa (work). Just the thought of getting on another plane makes me crawl off to a cave somewhere and hibernate for the summer.

I'm going to walk the dog tonight (the found dog), and post some more signs for her. She's not leash trained although she can sit and shake hands. She loves to have her belly rubbed too. No, I am NOT keeping her although she's a really sweet dog. She acts like she's never been on a leash in her life. Since she's about five years old, that's kind of strange. That will be my workout today, the dog walking me. Basically that what it's like, her pulling me down the street. Unless her owner calls for her today or I can get more information from AVID.

I have one goal today, limit my eating and track my food. Also, attempt to get in the healthy eight eating guidelines. Surely I can accomplish this, at least for one day.

If only I wasn't so darn tired. All I can think about is how much I want to sleep.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Tired to the bone. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/07/tired-to-bone.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Tired to the bone Updated at : 7:12 AM
Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top