0
I like Tony, the Anti-Jared guy. He meant me no harm with his post yesterday. I know that now.

In the past year I've watched Tony evolve into a kind and caring person, especially during the past few months. I think it might have something to do with that tiny newborn son of his that's changed him in ways he didn't expect. Babies tend to have that effect on people.

Or maybe Tony was always like this but it just took me a while to really see him for who he is, a really good person.

I'm not hurt, and he's not hurt. I'll continue to follow his blog. I never did stop.

End of story.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title No drama today. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/07/no-drama-today.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo No drama today Updated at : 8:45 PM
Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top