0
I have a cold. Yesterday was the worst of it, I seriously thought I was going to die. I wanted to die. Today is better, but I'm still under the weather.

Something odd I've noticed the last few times I've gotten sick since losing 85 pounds. I seem to get sicker. The symptoms are more intense, I feel worse. Even a simple cold isn't a simple cold anymore. It knocks me to my knees. The cat bite, it almost killed me. The last time I had the flu, it turned into a month long bout of bronchitis.

I really don't understand this. I take vitamins, I eat really healthy for the most part, I exercise like a lunatic, yet my immune system seems weaker, like it can't handle the simplest of illnesses.

I'm physically stronger, I can lift heavier weights, walk farther, work out harder, but my body seems very susceptible to getting sick. I don't like this. When I was fat, a cold was just a cold. Now it feels like it's a death sentence. What's up with this? Anyone else notice this, that you're sicker now that you weigh less? It just doesn't compute.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title I'm sick of being sick. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-sick-of-being-sick.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo I'm sick of being sick Updated at : 4:53 PM
Monday, July 13, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top