0

So I started out this morning feeling great! I had such a positive attitude, ready for work…but that quickly changed. There are some changes going on at work that I am not to fond of…we’ll just leave it at that for now. Hopefully in the end things will work out good!

Breakfast this morning was some delish seedless watermelon (1 point) Kyle & I picked up while grocery shopping yesterday. Mmmm!! It was totally worth the $5!!DSC02789

Since watermelon was such a light breakfast I also had some honey nut cheerios  to snack on throughout the morning for 3 points.

And of course I had to have my all time favorite snack…my morning mush!! Strawberries, yogurt, and grape nuts for 3 delicious points!! DSC02790

Thanks goodness I had all these wonderful snacks to get me through my morning! Sheesh…work should not have to be this stressful!! Ok…enough about work…sorry!

I had some petite baby carrots for a nice little 0 point appetizer on my drive home for lunch!DSC02791

Lunch today was some of the best leftovers I’ve had in a while!! I had a chicken teriyaki sandwich with cheese and some steamed veggies with cheese for 6 points. Wow…that chicken was so juicy and tender…even though it was leftovers grilled a few days ago!! Mmmmm!!

DSC02792 DSC02793
See the steam!!

Headed back to work and things didn’t get any better…but I have so say that I’m glad I have some good friends at work that keep me going and are a good support system.

It was so refreshing to get home to Kyle. He was already in his running clothes stretching out!! So I quickly changed and we hit the pavement for 4 mile run. It took us about 35 minutes and felt great. But boy when we finished my legs got super tight really fast! Any advice on that or why it happened? I don’t think this has happened before.


We had breakfast for supper tonight. I made a breakfast burrito consisting of 2 oz turkey  ham, 3 egg whites, sprinkle of cheese, and a flat out for 5 points. Very filling!!

And I also had a smoothie for 3 points. My smoothie had 2 cups of strawberries, yogurt, and a bunch of ice…so good!!DSC02797
DSC02795DSC02796

MONDAY'S STATS
POINTS = 22/22
WATER = 120 oz
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 5 today
EXERCISE = 35 min run

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Monday…Ugh!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/06/mondayugh.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Monday…Ugh! Updated at : 8:36 PM
Monday, June 1, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top