0
Still no boojum sighting, but there was the mouse. Not much sleep last night. About 1 a.m., my bedroom was invaded by a mouse with the valor of Reepacheep. He was manic. He was everywhere. Especially, he wanted to join me in bed. I think he was counting coup. He would launch a bed assault. I would shout at him, slap at him with my book, throw shoes at him. But he would be back. Eventually he managed to run across my bare foot, and that seemed to safisfy him. He quieted down after that and I got some sleep.

Yesterday, we had another good morning on liturgy, then some managmenent/leadership training that was somewhat naive and unhelpful. Last night I met with some experienced fund raisers and got some excellent advice. This will be a full day of critical incidents after Morning Prayer and and a Euchurist celebrating the Feast of the Ascension.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Live From Lake Logan III: The Night Of Reepacheep. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/05/live-from-lake-logan-iii-night-of.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Live From Lake Logan III: The Night Of Reepacheep Updated at : 5:05 AM
Thursday, May 21, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top