0

Hello everyone!! I am sure you are all doing the same thing I am…watching the Biggest Loser!! I love seeing these transformations!!

I slept in a tad this morning, but still managed to get in a 20 minute run! It was tough, I think my legs were a little tired from that long bike ride with my sister yesterday!

Got ready quick and had a quick breakfast on the go. I had 1 c of strawberries and 1 c watermelon for 2 points. Surprisingly it really filled me up!DSC02562

\Around 11am I had my morning snack of strawberries, yogurt, and grape nuts for 3 points. DSC02563

Today was my director’s birthday. Her Mom always makes cinnamon rolls to bring to share with the office. Well I was SO strong….until about 12:30…I caved and had a small one. I am going to count it for 6 points.

After eating that before WI I felt pretty guilty and chugged a bunch of water and didn’t eat lunch. I ran a bunch of errands and figured I would be fine until WI at 5pm. And I was. But still I would have rather not had a sugary carb filled lunch…instead I would’ve liked something a little healthier! But hey, not going to worry about it.

After work I headed over to WW, nervous about what the scale would say. I really want to get to goal so I can go for FREE!! Well I lost 2.2lbs from last week…so my WW weight is 161. So if I can lose 1 lb this week I will be at my WW goal weight and start maintenance!! Hoping to hit that next week!! :)

I zoomed home to make supper and get ready for the BL!! I can’t believe it is 3 hours long!! I cooked up some ground beef and had tacos for supper! I cut a flat out in half and made 2 skinny tacos. Along side I had some sweet corn…frozen from last summer!! MMmmmm!! My super totaled 7 points! Yum!!! Funny thing is though tomorrow night is 50 cent taco night!!DSC02566DSC02568

So now I’m watching the BL….love all these transformations!! I won’t say anything tho…I know a lot of you are taping it so I don’t want to ruin anything!!

Hope everyone has a SUPER Tuesday…what’s left of it anyway!! Need to get some things done on commercials instead of blogging!! :) And maybe get some exercises in too!

TUESDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 18/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = none left :( 
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 2 today/23 week
WATER = 96 oz
EXERCISE = 20 min run

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 189 (Tuesday 5/12). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/05/day-189-tuesday-512.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 189 (Tuesday 5/12) Updated at : 6:52 PM
Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top