0

Happy Thursday everyone!! And we all know what comes after Thursday right?!?!

Alarm went off the AM, I jumped outta bed, got dressed, and hit the gym!! I am LOVING this!! I got in a 12 minute run before my sister & BIL got there. And then I lifted with them. My BIL is very smart on the "weights side of the gym"....the side that I say looks like a jungle gym and usually steer clear of!! But he was great with my sister & I! (I felt like we were little ducklings following him around asking all kinds of questions!) We worked mainly bi's today and a little leg work for a total of 30 minutes. I am looking forwarding to more lifting with them!! I really want to tone some of this darn chub that refuses to leave my body!!

After getting ready I headed over to my office and had breakfast. But was quickly saddened when I realized I had used all my blueberries yesterday and forgot to bring more. So today was just plain, old boring oatmeal...it was still good though!! Along side I had an orange as well for a 3 point breakfast. DSC02492DSC02493

For a morning snack I had, you guessed it, strawberries, yogurt, and grape nuts for 3 points! I just don't know what I would do without my favorite snack...it's so delish!! DSC02494

My "appetizer" on the way home for lunch was some petite baby carrots for 0 points. Hooray for 0 point snacks!! DSC02495

Lunch was simple, filling, and delicious! I had a hot ham & cheese wrap, a sliced cucumber with 1 TLBS ff ranch, and 1/2c cottage cheese for a num, num yummy 4 point lunch! DSC02496DSC02497DSC02498DSC02499

After work today I rushed home ‘cause I knew I had lots to get done before SIL’s bridal shower this weekend (at my house….eeekkk!!)  DH & I mowed the lawn and then cleaned the house and re-organized the furniture so we can fit 20+ people in our living room! I feel much better after all we got done. Saturday should be fun!

Since we were cleaning and working like crazy I didn’t eat until after 8:30! I wasn’t really in the mood to cook anything so I had 2 servings of Honey Bunches of Oats with 1 C skim milk for 6 points. DSC02501

couldn’t wait any longer!! I had to try the Larabar that I was given!! And I LOVE it!! So good and the ingredients are SO simple(ie dates, nuts, etc)!! It was 4 points though so that is kind of a bummer, but hey I had some wiggle room tonight so it worked out perfect!DSC02502

 

THURSDAY'S STATS

POINTS = 20/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 8 used/27 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 4 today/9 week
WATER = 130 oz
EXERCISE = 12 min run, 30 min weights

Marisa over at Trim the Fat is having a great giveaway for your favorite furry friends!! Abby is keeping her paws crossed that we win!! ;) Make sure to check it out, ends on Friday, May 8 @ 12:00 p.m. EST.

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 184 (Thursday 5/7). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/05/day-184-thursday-57.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 184 (Thursday 5/7) Updated at : 7:54 AM
Friday, May 8, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top