0

First off, sorry I didn’t get this posted last night!! We had a busy one!! :) I hope everyone had a great Monday!

I started out my Monday with honey nut cheerios, a small sliced banana, and 1/2 c almond breeze for 4 points. I think this is one of my favorite breakfasts’!

DSC02454

Work has just been SO crazy lately!! But it sure does make the days go fast. Before I knew it, it was noon and I hadn’t had my morning snack. So I quickly mixed up my favorite combo of strawberries, yogurt, and grape nuts for 3 points.

DSC02455

I started out my lunch on the car ride home with a bag of petite baby carrots for 0 points…this is my FAVORITE form of carrots!!DSC02456 They’re just so skinny and crunchy!! :) Then, once home, I made a hot ham & cheese wrap with a side of 1/2c corn for a 3 point lunch

I didn’t go to lunch until about 1:45 so getting back to the office at almost 3 is great!! Really makes the afternoon go fast!! :) I snacked on a fiber one bar before heading home for 2 points. DSC02458

Once home DH and I had to talk ourselves into going for a run. I had a splitting headache for some reason, but we did it. Not for long though. Pounding the pavement and a pounding head are NOT a good combo. So we cut it short around mile 2, wasn’t quite a 20 minute walk/run. Before we headed out the door I snacked on a bag of smart food popcorn for 2 points.

When we got back home our neighbor was out so we went over and chatted with him…which ended up being a REALLY long chat. We didn’t get back in the house till almost 9!!! Those guys can sure get to talking! But it’s ok, we like our neighbor!! :)

I picked some of his rhubarb and when I got in the house I got the itch to make the strawberry rhubarb pie I had been thinking about!! So that is just what I did! And of course I had to sample it too!! I put the ingredients into recipe builder on ww’s website and it came out to 8 points for an 1/8 of it! Wow!! It didn’t quite turn out right. It called for 2 cups of sugar and that made it WAY too runny. I think I might try it again and cut that in half.

Maybe I’ll try to lighten it up a bit…any suggestions?DSC02459

Rewind a tad, forgot about all the stuff I ate while the pie was baking!! I had a bowl of honey nut cheerios and a sliced banana for 7 points. And DH and I each had the rest of that chocolate ice cream that was calling our name in the freezer, I had 1 c of it with another sliced banana for 7 points. If you haven’t noticed, I think I am really starting to like adding bananas to EVERYTHING!

Oh and I forgot about the banana (1 point…it was small!) that I ate on the way to the grocery store to pick up a ready made pie crust…yes I used a ready-made one…didn’t want to undertake pie crust at 9pm!!!

It’s Tuesday now and I’m SO nervous about WI 2nite after eating a sugar filled slice of pie and ice cream last night!! Wow-zer…but hey can’t do anything about it now and I can’t let it get to me. I’ll work it off this week!! :)

Later bloggies…gotta get back to work!! ;)

MONDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 37/23

WEEKLY ALLOWANCE = 34 used/1 remaining

WATER = 96 oz

EXERCISE = 20 min run/walk

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 181 (Monday 5/4). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/05/day-181-monday-54.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 181 (Monday 5/4) Updated at : 8:28 AM
Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top