0
Hey everyone! Sorry for my lack of post last night. I needed all the time I could get with DH. I am leaving today (Friday) at 2pm and won't be home till late Sunday night. I'm going to miss him and my lil puppy!

I got all my stuff packed and ready to go last night. Only 5 more hours of work and then I'm hitting the road with my sister to go scrapbook for the weekend!!!! I'm super excited!!!

Eating wise was ok yesterday. I don't have my camera cord, so I can't upload pictures. But I think I was a fairly OP day. I didn't eat supper, but did have some M&Ms there were supposed to be going in the rice crispie treats (snack to share for the weekend) that I was making but went in my mouth instead!

Oh and I got in a workout yesterday...cardio and weight lifting. My friend from work and I both went to the gym...it's fun having a work out buddy. We both agree that we're good for each other 'cause when one wants to quit the other one is always like..."how about a little longer" or "just one more"!

So I hope everyone has a great weekend. I won't be posting again until probably Monday night. Oh and keep your fingers crossed for me. We are driving about 2 hours away to scrapbook....and there is a HUGE winter storm predicted for that area on Sunday...hoping I don't get stranded!!

Happy weekend everyone!! (And happy scraping to me!!)
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 149 (Thursday 4/3). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/04/day-149-thursday-43.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 149 (Thursday 4/3) Updated at : 7:33 AM
Friday, April 3, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top