0

Happy Thursday everyone! I can’t believe tomorrow is Friday already…time seems to just fly anymore!

I got up and made it to the gym again this morning! I piddled around the house too long though and only got in a 20 minute run, but that has to be better than nothing, right?!?!

Breakfast this morning was an oldie, but a goodie! I don’t think I will ever get sick of eating oatmeal in the mornings! I had oatmeal with 1/4 c blueberries and a sliced apple for 3 points. DSC02034

Mid morning I had a vanilla ww yogurt with 1/4 c grape nuts for 2 points.DSC02035

I went home for lunch today hoping to have a quick bite to eat and see DH for a a little while (he had the day off). But the poor guy was cashed out on the couch. I think his cold is really getting to him. I am praying that I don’t get it. I decided it will be better for me to eat my “heavier” meal for lunch rather than supper. So I had a BIG lunch including a bacon chicken ranch wrap, 1/2 c low fat cottage cheese, and a sliced cucumber with ff ranch for 10 points. DSC02036

Late afternoon I planned to have a Clif bar because I (along with other two other co-workers) was hosting a baby shower for a good friend/co-worker right after work. So I thought the Clif bar (4 points) would help fill me up and not want the cake or punch we were serving at the shower. And it worked like a charm! I was ok until after 7pm when I got home from the shower! Oh and I liked this flavor. This was the first one I’ve had and it wasn’t too bad. But after reading Kari’s comment today on my post from yesterday post I checked out the sugar content and there was 44 grams! Ouch! But was very filling and had 10 grams of protein. So I think I might have to have once in a while. Plus they aren’t too cheap….so we’ll see!DSC02037

Since my Clif bar held me over till supper and that it was 4 points I wanted a light supper. So I had cooked broccoli with cheese, sliced strawberries, and a ham turkey & cheese wrap for 5 points. I ate later (after 8pm) than I wanted to. Something else I want to try is eat light suppers earlier in the evening. DSC02044

I am so excited tomorrow is Friday!! It’s jeans day at work and DH has the weekend off (rarely happens since he runs a restaurant). The bad part is that I have to go to the dentist again. But gotta get it outta the way! So now is as good as time as any!

THURSDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 24/23

WATER = 154 oz

EXERCISE = 20 min run

Oh and don’t forget to check out Bobbi’s MixMyGranola giveaway!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 128 (Thursday 3/12). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/03/day-128-thursday-312.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 128 (Thursday 3/12) Updated at : 7:08 PM
Thursday, March 12, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top