0

Hope everyone had a great Monday!

I started mine out with a morning workout at the gym! I got in 30 minutes on the cross ramp and it felt great! I have to say though my “arm pit” muscles are a tad sore…I think it’s from the push ups from 30 day shred on Sunday!

Breakfast was great today thanks to the wonderful blueberries! I had oatmeal with 1/4c blueberries and a sliced apple for 3 points. I looked up and the smallest serving of blueberries you can have for 0 points is 1/4 c so that is what I tried this morning and it was just the right amount! DSC02017

Mid morning I had the same snack as Friday…a sliced banana and strawberries for 3 points. DSC02018

Lunch was a rush today! I like to tan on my lunch hours so I don’t have to go after work because they are always so much busier then (I think with everyone’s prom & spring break coming up!). But it sure doesn’t leave a lot of time to run home! But I made it. I had a ham turkey & cheese wrap, strawberry applesauce, ff ranch, and a sliced cucumber for 5 points. DSC02019

I got groceries after work and stuck with my budget…I was quite proud of myself and so was DH! But man by the time I got home, got the groceries put away, and started supper it was already after 6:30 and I was hungry! I didn’t have an afternoon snack, but I did have an evening snack! My all time favorite, ww vanilla yogurt, strawberries, and 1/4 c grape nuts for 3 points! This helped “tide” me over until supper was ready and DH got home. DSC02020

I was still pretty satisfied from my evening snack I couldn’t finish my supper! I ate my sweet potato fries & ketchup first (4 points) and could only eat half my baked chicken breast (2 points). DSC02021

I hope everyone has had a great start to their week. I think mine would be better if the stinkin’ scale would go down! I really want to be out of the 160s before I leave for Florida next Wednesday. We’ll see!

MONDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 20

WATER = 130 oz

EXERCISE = 30 min cross ramp

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 125 (Monday 3/09). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/03/day-125-monday-309.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 125 (Monday 3/09) Updated at : 10:08 AM
Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top